Browse the Site
01/07/22 - 03/07/22 (3 day event)
02/07/22 - 10/07/22 (9 day event)
10/07/22 (1 day event)
15/07/22 - 17/07/22 (3 day event)
31/07/22 (1 day event)
01/07/22 - 02/07/22 (2 day event)
18/07/22 - 21/07/22 (4 day event)
11/09/22 (1 day event)
Chess Scotland 100 Club
JOIN NOW FOR 2017 dance monkey mp3 kostenlosen! – pay by Paypal or Standing Order! – start the 100 Club in any month
The Chess Scotland 100 Club is a lottery that anyone is welcome to join die sims 1 kostenlos downloaden vollversion deutsch. Half the cash collected every month is returned as prizes, the rest goes into general fund raising for the association.
The likely size of prize for a £1 unit and time of next draw (usually at end of the named month) is listed in the table above sky go movies.
There are various ways to join the 100 club lightroom 6 herunterladen.
2) If you have an online banking account then you can dispense with filling out any paper forms. Just set up a standing order online and email David Congalton, the Chess Scotland treasurer, indicating the monthly level of your standing order xing all contacts. You will be entered into the next monthly draw after your initial payment has been received.
Credit Account number: 10485818
Sort Code: 82 20 00
Name and address of receiving bank: Clydesdale Bank, Glasgow Head Office, 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow G1 2HL
3) Or print off the application and standing order forms and send to your bank and the CS Treasurer wo kann ich macos high sierra downloaden.
4) Send a cheque payable Chess Scotland Download Christmas cards for free.
1. Background: Chess Scotland runs a 100 Club to assist with general fund raising. 50% of the money available in any given month is distributed as prizes, with the balance being used to offset some of the costs of organising chess in Scotland pdf viewer kostenlosen. Organisation costs: Running CS member services, running CS tournaments, maintaining a rating list, organising Scottish teams international participation, junior training, Scottish Chess magazine, this website google app for free! etc
2. How to Join: Anyone aged 16 or over can subscribe to the Club. It costs £1 per month to buy a prize draw unit, and, while the normal period to hold a unit is one year, other time periods can be accommodated. Any number of units may be held by a member. Payment may be made by cheque (usually in multiples of £12 for a year’s subscription), or by Standing Order (a monthly debit in multiples of £1, for which an authorisation form is attached).
Print off the application and standing order forms. Please send application forms and cheques (payable Chess Scotland) to Chess Scotland
Treasurer, David Congalton, 12F Townhead, Irvine, Ayrshire, KA12 0BE (Tel:01294 673140).
The Standing Order Form should be sent to your bank. Your entries will be eligible for the draw in the month in which they are received.