Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ayr Congress
(25-05-2018, 03:32 PM)JMcNicoll Wrote: Round 1 draws are now available.

Where...?
Can you post link please.
(25-05-2018, 04:57 PM)PeterReidSmith Wrote:
(25-05-2018, 03:32 PM)JMcNicoll Wrote: Round 1 draws are now available.

Where...?
Can you post link please.

It is in the first post of this thread.
Live games?
It is unlikely George, certainly not tonight.
By the time Andy H gets back from work, then travels to Ayr there is not nearly enough time to set up and test the live boards.

Sorry
live games link should be available on the Scottish Chess Tour website. 8 live at the moment. Andy having trouble with the wireless boards but hopefully 16 live tomorrow and Sunday.

Keeps assuring me it's done, obviously not so link here for live games.
(25-05-2018, 08:21 PM)JMcNicoll Wrote: live games link should be available on the Scottish Chess Tour website. 8 live at the moment. Andy having trouble with the wireless boards but hopefully 16 live tomorrow and Sunday.

Keeps assuring me it's done, obviously not so link here for live games.

It is now.

Only 7 games live unfortunately, board 7 failed to register at the start.

Scotish Chess Tour website live games page is here
Round 1 results and round 2 draws now available here.
They have changed their wireless network and it is blasting over the top of the live boards. John McNicoll has banned me from making the necessary changes to their wireless network...
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Dave,

Any chance we could get some live coverage of the top boards in the other sections in later rounds please?
With a bit of luck, should have the wireless boards on today. Worked out the maximum range and I have 7 on now. 8th is a bit flakey. WIll post a link when I have it going
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"