Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson and Spens 2013-14
Keith,
Any word on the pairings for the individual tournaments? Big Grin
Hi Stephen

I had hoped to draw the Nancy Elder today but I just didn't get the chance. I will attend to this within the next day or two - I won't delay any longer than I have to.

The MacIsaac I am keeping open for a short while in case someone, just one, decides to take a punt and enter. I'll probaby knock it on the head at the end of the month

Keith
Video of Richardson and Spens Cup draws made at the Dundee & Angus Congress on Saturday
http://youtu.be/oT0YoAD3pTM

I had hoped to have this up immediatley after it was made but the venue's technology let me down.

Video courtesy of Paul Shafi
Keith,
I will play in the McIsaac if only to make up the numbers Big Grin
Hi Stephen
Thank you, but 'make up numbers'? I suggest you would do more than that :U

Not to appear ungrateful but the offer to take the eigth place came from Jonathan Livingstone of Dunbar and on the proviso of an entry from the Lothians/Edinburgh area. So I would now need an entry from the West/Glasgow? Any takers? Stephen - do you know anyone you can lean on/blackmail/threaten?
Stephen
'Reply in haste, repent at leisure' or something like that. Are you your club's champion? If not you can't switch - lower grading limit for the MacIsaac is 1850. As it happens if you are eligible as champion that would unbalance both Nancy Elder (24 including you) and MacIsaac (6 without you).

What is your situation?
Sadly Keith,
I am not the club champion, but I will speak to my club Secretary to see if he can persuade the club champion, I will make him listen to a Daniel O'Donnell cd if necessary Big Grin
Thanks Steve, though in one way it wouldn't help because your grading wouldn't allow you in anyway so we would be left with 7 - I wouldn't turn away an entry of course. Will you remain in the Elder? I need to get the pairings out tonight so I have included you at this point.

Now if only someone from Edinburgh/Lothians would gallop in there would even numbers in both events.
Of course I want to remain in the Elder. I want to defend my trophy!!. =|
draw made yet? =|