Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European club cup Bilbao
And after Bon Accord's loss, we get moved up 10 boards to face the Bundesliga runners up, complete with 2600+ b1, and a double black on odd boards to boot!

Not a good result today, but perhaps to be expected. Bring on tomorrow.
Does anyone know how yo can follow this event. The link on homepage doesn't work. Remove the /en extensions seems to slowly find a website but this only seems to have top boards. Help!
Apparently the website is having difficulties... some players are struggling to see the draw!

What a day it will be for the Sharks (many Scots have played for them over the years, but sadly none today)... fantastic reward for their win yesterday!

2.1 2801 Caruana, Fabiano ... ... Roberson, Peter T 2403
2.2 2729 Bacrot, Etienne ... ... Rendle, Thomas E 2392
2.3 2712 Fressinet, Laurent ... ... Purton, Ben J 2142
2.4 2626 Georgiev, Kiril ... ... Murphy, Hugh W 2148
2.5 2585 Vocaturo, Daniele ... ... Varnam, Liam D 2123
2.6 2522 Dvirnyy, Danyyil ... ... Willis, Rupert 0
George Neave Wrote:Does anyone know how yo can follow this event. The link on homepage doesn't work. Remove the /en extensions seems to slowly find a website but this only seems to have top boards. Help!

Only top 12 matches have live boards. The website is terrible, but <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://europeanchessclubcup2014.com/">http://europeanchessclubcup2014.com/</a><!-- m --> has some live games on it.
And good luck from me to everyone out there.

I would have loved to have joined you, but it didn't fit with Mrs Doctor Bob's plans.

I did fly over Bilbao yesterday, on the way back from her favoured September break destination.
Fantastic results for both teams today! See for yourself: Big Grin
Alastair,

You just beat me to it! Brilliant stuff guys, very well done.
Good luck all.
Punching well above weight - keep it going !
Brilliant play guys! Keep it up Big Grin

If any of you have a chance to post some of your games please do so - the website is limited to say the least!