Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL 2018/19
Oban has entered
This is where I think we are.  I need IPCC to let us know if they are entering or not as it is holding up doing the draw.  Inverclyde have withdrawn which means Hamilton A Stay up.  If we have an odd number of teams, Dunfermline have offered to put a filler team in for us so we won't have any byes (Thanks to them for this!!)

If IPCC drop out, Perth Stay in Div 2 and Crouching Tigers are promoted to Div 3.  If they are still in, then they remain in Div 2, Perth are Relegated to Division 3 and Crouching Tigers stay in Div 4.

Div 1
Dundee A
Edinburgh 1
Edinburgh West
Thistles
Stepps Warriors
Hamilton A
Bon Accord A
Kilmarnock

Div 2
Wandering Dragons A
Giffnock
Dundee City B
Forth Valley
Dumfries & District
Dunfermline Knights
Wandering Dragons B
Perth / IPCC

Div 3
Perth / IPCC / Crouching Tigers
Edinburgh 2
CS BOS 1
Bearsden
East Kilbride
Pentland Hills
Oban
Musselburgh

Div 4
Crouching Tigers
Dundee City C
Corstorphine
Dumfries & District B
Forth Valley B
Bon Accord B
CS BOS 2
Hidden Dragons
Dundee City D
The Silly Sicillians
The Little Liver Fryers
Hamilton B
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Thanks Andy for the draw.  I certainly have not heard from IPCC. If they don't get in touch by Wednesday I think we should say they are not playing.
IPCC have now confirmed they are not playing.

Divisions are as follows

Div 1
Dundee A
Edinburgh 1
Edinburgh West
Thistles
Stepps Warriors
Hamilton A
Bon Accord A
Kilmarnock

Div 2
Wandering Dragons A
Giffnock
Dundee City B
Forth Valley
Dumfries & District
Dunfermline Knights
Wandering Dragons B
Perth

Div 3
Crouching Tigers
Edinburgh 2
CS BOS 1
Lenzie
East Kilbride
Pentland Hills
Oban
Musselburgh

Div 4
Dundee City C
Corstorphine
Dumfries & District B
Forth Valley B
Bon Accord B
CS BOS 2
Hidden Dragons
Dundee City D
The Silly Sicillians
The Little Liver Fryers
Hamilton B
Dunfermline B

I'll do the fixtures tonight now I have final teams
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Fixtures

Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
Division 4
Thank you Andy, fantastic job.

See everyone on Sunday. If you want to come and don't have a team please turn up as there's always at least one team that has a default board. All friendly games are graded.

Play will start at 10.00am  Please arrive early so that I can get your money. I'm playing too so don't want to lose time on my clock!!!

GG
(31-10-2018, 09:27 PM)Andy Howie Wrote: Fixtures

Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
Division 4

Hi Andy

Division 2 Round 2 - Should it be Dundee City B v Dunfermline Knights rather than other way round?
(01-11-2018, 10:01 AM)Ian C Robertson Wrote:

Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
Division 4

Hi Andy

Division 2 Round 2 - Should it be Dundee City B v Dunfermline Knights rather than other way round?

Not necessarily, considered in the whole of the competition then the 4-3 split of whites or blacks on the first board is the main criteria. When the teams appear on the left or right hand of the column is irrelevant, neater perhaps.

Dundee City B do appear 5 times on the right side of the pairings suggesting 5 times Black on board 1 and only 2 with White which may be a bigger problem.
(01-11-2018, 11:11 AM)JMcNicoll Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 10:01 AM)Ian C Robertson Wrote:

Division 1
Division 2
Division 3
Division 4

Hi Andy

Not necessarily, considered in the whole of the competition then the 4-3 split of whites or blacks on the first board is the main criteria. When the teams appear on the left or right hand of the column is irrelevant, neater perhaps.

Dundee City B do appear 5 times on the right side of the pairings suggesting 5 times Black on board 1 and only 2 with White which may be a bigger problem.

I must have knocked the switch pairings when i went through and checked them.  OOPS, yes it should be the other way around, will fix it later on
(31-10-2018, 11:28 PM)Glynis Grant Wrote: Thank you Andy, fantastic job.

See everyone on Sunday. If you want to come and don't have a team please turn up as there's always at least one team that has a default board. All friendly games are graded.

Play will start at 10.00am  Please arrive early so that I can get your money. I'm playing too so don't want to lose time on my clock!!!

GG

Hi Glynis,

I have two new keen players at Paisley. Can I bring them to play the default boards for a game?

Cheers

Paul