Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL 2018/19
Thanks George for Edin West entry

Two new teams for Lenzie  = The Silly Sicilians and The Little Liver Fryers

Andy Howie can you confirm you are seeing these teams please

GG
Corstorphine, Hamilton A and B, Pentland Hills have all entered.

Everyone seems to be opting for payment on the day (except Corstophine - I have your cheque thanks)
That is okay but means I'm going to be very busy before the start of Round1 so please be there early so that we don't slow down the 10.00am start.

GG
I'll sit down at some point the next couple of days and work out who we have heard from and who is still to enter for each division.
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Cancel that.

I believe we are missing the following teams from last year

Div 1 Dundee A
Div 2 Giffnock, Wandering Dragons A&B, Dundee B
Div 3 IPCC, Oban, Mussleburgh, East Kilbride (I will check on Thurs, but I beleive they are entering a team)
Div 4 Paisley, Dundee C
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Thanks Andy,

Wandering Dragons have entered two teams for Div 2
Giffnock has also entered one team
I've not heard from the other missing teams yet.

GG
(20-10-2018, 11:44 PM)Andy Howie Wrote: Cancel that.

I believe we are missing the following teams from last year

Div 1 Dundee A
Div 2 Giffnock, Wandering Dragons A&B, Dundee B
Div 3 IPCC, Oban, Mussleburgh, East Kilbride (I will check on Thurs, but I beleive they are entering a team)
Div 4 Paisley, Dundee C

Entries for four Dundee City teams in the post.
If I have done my sums correctly, I make that 35 team entered. If the missing teams enter that takes us to 39!
Paisley have chosen not to enter a team this season. But will be entering at least 3 players a Sunday to the Hamilton teams as part of a co-op agreement.
Hi to all my dear Scottish friends
Is there anyone from Glasgow that's gonna play in the SNCL on 4 November that wouldn't mind to give me a lift? I am willing to chip in for petrol
My email is nskettos@live.com

Cheers,
Nicolas Skettos
Musselburgh have entered

Haven't heard anything from Oban. Will try to contact Duncan Campbell this weekend.

GG