Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson, Spens, Nancy Elder and MacIssac
It's somewhat underwhelming to find out the result (without highlights) 7 hours after the match began. This event needs more coverage. This isn't the 90s.
1.Hamish Olson (w) 1-0 IM Mark Orr 2169
2.Adam Bremner 1/2-1/2 Alan Minnican 2120
3.Jonathan Edwards 1-0 Graham Hamilton 1944
4.Murad Abdulla 1/2- 1/2 Raj Bhopal 1942
5.Bob Lothian 1-0 Jim O'Neil 1846
6.Daniel Maxwell 1-0 David Wallace 1842
7.Richard Jennings 0-1 Eoin S Campbell 1839
8.Neil Irving 1-0 Richard Kynoch 1815

(Adam left after five minutes (and as many moves) so didn't know the details!)
I see. And what was the reason for you and Adam swapping boards? Wink
hamish olson Wrote:Adam left after five minutes (and as many moves) so didn't know the details!)

It was 4 moves actually.

And the reason for swapping boards is because the team list rule wasn't being used despite it being agreed on and us wanting to do it. So because so many people could have been b1 for Dragons, and it's only ever me playing b1 for BA, seemed like the only reasonable way to level it up.
Revenge.
Adam Bremner Wrote:
hamish olson Wrote:Adam left after five minutes (and as many moves) so didn't know the details!)

It was 4 moves actually.

And the reason for swapping boards is because the team list rule wasn't being used despite it being agreed on and us wanting to do it. So because so many people could have been b1 for Dragons, and it's only ever me playing b1 for BA, seemed like the only reasonable way to level it up.

Will organiser explain why this new rule has not been implemened as was agreed?
What's the rule for board order. Still 50 points?
Adam Bremner Wrote:And the reason for swapping boards is because the team list rule wasn't being used despite it being agreed on and us wanting to do it. So because so many people could have been b1 for Dragons, and it's only ever me playing b1 for BA, seemed like the only reasonable way to level it up.

My sarcasm detector has gone into overdrive.
Alan Tate Wrote:
Adam Bremner Wrote:And the reason for swapping boards is because the team list rule wasn't being used despite it being agreed on and us wanting to do it. So because so many people could have been b1 for Dragons, and it's only ever me playing b1 for BA, seemed like the only reasonable way to level it up.

My sarcasm detector has gone into overdrive.

No sarcasm intended.
guys
i haven't received any results yet. Can both teams send results directly to me my email asap