Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lanark Open 2015
Hi Guys
Lanark Chess Club has taken the decision to host the Lanark Open on five consecutive Mondays starting Monday August 17th 2015 . I am running it again, with Tom Donahue as arbiter and Dave Stephens as financial controller. Please send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk">ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk</a><!-- e -->. Entry fee will probably in the region of £15. If there is enough interest we may run a junior event seperately
Good to see this one happening again - so count me in! Perfect warm up for the beginning of the new season.

Great wee tournament like the EK Open usually taking the shape of a 'stars barred' event so its worthwhile whatever your playing strength. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere & and excuse for Tea/Coffee & biscuits Wink
I'm in Turkey so I'll organise things when I get back willie on Friday. If anyone needs to get a hold of me contact me on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk">ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk</a><!-- e -->. My phone is with ian grant at the moment who will give you my temp number (remember I'm in Turkey therefore international cost)