Forums

Full Version: Lanark Open 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys
Lanark Chess Club has taken the decision to host the Lanark Open on five consecutive Mondays starting Monday August 17th 2015 . I am running it again, with Tom Donahue as arbiter and Dave Stephens as financial controller. Please send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk">ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk</a><!-- e -->. Entry fee will probably in the region of £15. If there is enough interest we may run a junior event seperately
Good to see this one happening again - so count me in! Perfect warm up for the beginning of the new season.

Great wee tournament like the EK Open usually taking the shape of a 'stars barred' event so its worthwhile whatever your playing strength. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere & and excuse for Tea/Coffee & biscuits Wink
I'm in Turkey so I'll organise things when I get back willie on Friday. If anyone needs to get a hold of me contact me on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk">ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk</a><!-- e -->. My phone is with ian grant at the moment who will give you my temp number (remember I'm in Turkey therefore international cost)