Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson & Spens results
Duncan Grassie Wrote:
andyburnett Wrote:Out of interest, will the arbiters' reasoning for their decisions be made public? Not necessarily along with each arbiter's name (though I can't imagine why that should be a problem for them) but in the interests of transparency and open-ness.

For the record, Wandering Dragons don't much care who turns out against them for Bon Accord in the Richardson Final (highly-rated GM? multiple British Champion? Bring them on says our captain! Smile )
nor even how much of an appearance fee and travel expenses they are reportedly receiving for turning up to play (we'll even offer to chip in towards it if BA need us to!), but we would like to know the what, why and how of the decisions taken - whichever way the arbiters voting goes. It would be useful information for all the other teams in Scotland to know also.

I can categorically deny that Bon Accord will be paying an appearance fee for me to play in the final. In fact after my performance in the semi-finals (only member of the BA team to lose), I will be taking the overnight Megabus all the way from London this weekend with no guarantees for my journey home if I'm forced to resign the game again.

If we win I will definitely buy you a drink some time mate - for the entertainment factor if nothing else!

Messages In This Thread