Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson & Spens results
Adam Bremner Wrote:I really hope that the decision is only made public after the final, as publically releasing the outcome of it would certainly help one of the teams prep.

I also find it sad to note that someone has been discussing our team selection with our opponents, which they are now trying to act upon.

As for taking a running jump, I'd rather not, unless of course it is into a swimming pool of champagne to celebrate our victory.

-I wouldn't expect or want the result to be made public before the final for the reasons you give.

-Apparently it's been reasonably common knowledge (as a rumour) since about an hour after the semi-final. You should look at your own team first perhaps - but feel free to thank me for getting your captain/whoever to do the job he ought to have done in the first place (re: checking bona fide membership status with the arbiter/controller). You're welcome. Anytime.

-I don't think a victory either way would be a surprise now. However, beating Hamilton is one thing; beating the Dragons quite another Wink Not surprised, though, that you felt your team was needing a 'wee bit extra' to give us a decent match.

Messages In This Thread