Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official CS Complaints procedure questions?
I have a few (a lot!) of questions...hopefully someone will have the time, knowledge and forebearance to answer them Smile

...If someone were to lodge an official complaint (let's say, for example, about decisions pertaining to a recent Richardson Cup match) who would deal with this within CS? The Standards Committee? An arbiters committee? Someone else?

-Would the complaint be made 'public' or would it be kept internal?
-Would the other team involved be told exactly what the complaint was even if the complaint wasn't specifically against them?
-Would the other team have to comply with any questions asked of them pertaining to the complaint if they weren't told what the complaint was?
-Would there be any way of annulling/reversing/or in some other way re-determining the result of the match in question if a decision was reached upholding the complaint?

-Does anyone have a copy of (last week's?) Scotland on Sunday column by Dougie Bryson? Apparently the column mentioned the match/complaint?!

Could Dougie or someone else post the text of it here perhaps (if I promise to be more religious about buying the paper in future! (I actually stopped buying it because every week I 'had' to read how great hunting/fishing/shooting is by some bloodsport enthusiast Sad

Any help or answers would be much appreciated,
Cheers,
Andy Burnett
(Wandering Dragons CC)

Messages In This Thread