Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGM
Derek Howie Wrote:David, the point I am making is a point of principle and nothing to do with your specific nomination. The point stands no matter who was being nominated or whatever the post. The issue is do with the way that the vacancy was filled and the secrecy around it and not who was picked.

I am more than happy that it is you who will be undertaking the role and am sure you will do a great job. =)

Hi Derek, I completely agree with you.

David will make an excellent Finance Director but the vacancy could have been communicated much better. However, communication is something that everyone is unhappy with. (Check the Junior thread on a motion for the AGM ;|)

Hopefully, there might be some more disclosure in the Accounts as I have pressed for, for a long time and it always falls on deaf ears.

JMcNicoll Wrote:It's a bit of a shame ther are some post's with no candidates attached to them and, indeed, posts which I was unaware were up for re-election. An advisory of which posts were available and a short description of the responsibilities that each post required would have been nice.

John, I completely agree. In fact, I have approached several CS Directors highlighting the fact there is no job description or roles and responsibilities for any of the Directorships. I was quoted that some kind of Constitutional review was looking at it but I have yet to see it materialise.
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!

Messages In This Thread