Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGM proposals
|Phil
Phil Thomas Wrote:Most of the CS members I know do not post on the notice board because of the high levels of abuse for anyone who sticks their head above the parapet.I guess that I have a thicker skin than most. While the notice board rules allow a non member to comment on any chess related matters then I am not breaking any rules.

disingenuous
from google:

"not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
"this journalist was being somewhat disingenuous as well as cynical"

synonyms: dishonest, deceitful, underhand, underhanded, duplicitous, double-dealing, two-faced, dissembling, insincere, false, lying, untruthful, mendacious; More"

covers a whole apple cart of meanings I'm surprised with your thicker skin that you're upset with that word. This topic is now way off relevance. As of now any posts outside of the thread will be deleted and action taken. I am going to start a new thread on how the forum should be used now and in the future and what limitations should be on it e.g. should only CS members have access to it or not. No More personal comments from ome forum member to another will be tolerated

Messages In This Thread