Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGM proposals
WBuchanan Wrote:The slanging match started much earlier, in fact on the second post.robin moore wrote:Thanks Andy, Looking forward to the noticeboard discussion on these proposals. Incidentally, I have now realised how hard it is to type when you are laughing so much my lunchtime coffee is running down my nose.Some of the points in Andy's original post are now being discussed, showing that constructive criticism is better than ridiculeWalter

IanThe slanging match started much earlier, in fact on the second post.
robin moore Wrote:Thanks Andy, Looking forward to the noticeboard discussion on these proposals. Incidentally, I have now realised how hard it is to type when you are laughing so much my lunchtime coffee is running down my nose.
Some of the points in Andy's original post are now being discussed, showing that constructive criticism is better than ridiculeWalter

I know. As I already stated I'm keeping a close eye on it. As usual It's a fine balancing act between allowing discussion and stopping the usual suspects taking pot shots. If it veers any more towards the pot shots end then I have to stop it but I agree the constructivism criticism is healthy. I also agree the usual mischievous posts are present but I'm sure most people can see past that. With regard to the lack of communication from the ED , please remember he has ran away with the membership director on a much needed holiday in Ireland after a particular gruelling stint at the Scottish.

Messages In This Thread