Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS Council Censorship
As a member of Council, I submitted a point to be included in the agenda for this weekend's Council meeting and I have just been informed that it will not be included, without any reasons being given.

A report on child protection was produced and I had asked for it to be included and had said that "I am not expecting a full review of the report but just that it be formally introduced and available for any relevant areas within CS to consider when reviewing their rules and procedures."

Many of you will be aware that there is a lot of background to the production of the report, but that should surely not be relevant and I would have thought that any input on such an important subject would be welcomed.

I am genuinely unaware why the directors of CS are refusing a CS Council member/CS member to have this on the agenda.

For those who are interested, the report can be downloaded from the link below and you can judge for yourselves if there is any reason for this censorship, although I would not be surprised if this post gets deleted, given the attitude of the CS directors

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/ByzMkS89/file.html

Messages In This Thread