Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Censorship on motion 4
Thanks for that Mike,

I was listening to Chess the musical this morning and one of the lyrics struck me

"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee".

I think I will make that my sig from now on!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Andy Howie Wrote:"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee".

Is this not at odds with your declaration on the old thread that there was no power struggle. Rival ideologies are often at the heart of power struggles. Might not be as apt as you thought it was. ;P
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional!
Andy Howie Wrote:Interesting way to try to have a fresh start...

http://www.ecforum.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4625

Needless to say I am not going to reply. I respect Carl too much for that.
An excellent plan ;P
Cheers
Carl Hibbard
Quote:Going by the messages I have received then it would appear that most people agree with my actions

damned by faint praise ;|

then again previous dictators had many people agreeing with them, disny make them right.

I look forward to those making comments (extreme or otherwise) turning up and defending (attacking?) their position.