Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorney 2012
Donald Wilson Wrote:Just for fun, while we wait for the next results, here's Fergus's game.
Hajane Anbukumar (England U14) v Fergus Skillen (Scotland U14)

Great game! Big Grin
U14 Bd 2: draw for Andrew
Bd 5: loss for Stuart

U12 Bd 4: loss for Colin
Bd 5: loss for Liam
U12 Bd 3: win for Declan
Faber Bd 3: draw for Anna
David G Congalton Wrote:Glorney website is showing yesterday's under 12 Scotland v England as a draw, with Kai Pannwitz winning his game. Unless, it's too early in the morning and I've misread it. I thought Scotland had lost all four afternoon games yesterday.

Liam Richmond is down as Liam Richards, can somebody down there ask Dave to correct. While there at it can they pass on my appreciation of the work he's doing there with the live boards, web etc.

Hope all the juniors enjoy today's games.

Hi everyone.

Sorry about a few mistakes. Just slipping up a bit on what round number we are on and the numbers representing which country is which etc. and as it's a team event (alternate colours) you have to remember 1-0 might be 0-1 in the team table.

So thanks for passing any corrections through Donald to me.

I wish I had had a few more working boards here and we could have the Girls tournament live as well. But I wouldn't have had enough time to set them up and the time between morning and afternoon rounds is tight.

Glad your all enjoying the coverage.

Cheers

Dave
U14 Bd 3: draw for Alexander.

Very calm and careful play in a tricky ending.
Does 41.Bf2 work in Andrews game?
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
U14 Bd 4: win for Jamie

Which means:

U14 final result: Scotland 3½ - 2½ England
Faber Bd 1: draw for Ali
Bd 2: draw for Alice

Faber final result: Scotland 1½ - 1½ England
That was a sweet win for Andrew
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"