Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Council election - Hamilton players
Quote:I am a Nationlist. I make no secret of that. I would love for Scotland to be its own country, but I am not going to blindly put my cross on that ballot paper unless I know for certain that it is the right thing to do and there is going to be no negative consequence for my son and daughter. If there is I will have no hesitation on voting againt it.

Andy HowieAdministrator Posts: 241Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:40 am

So that's why you didn't apply an even hand when moderating the discussion then and attemtped to make me look unreasonable for requesting that Directors and Selectors do not promote their politics on the noticeboard.

or you genuinely don't get why Directors and Selectors should not be promoting their politics in front of the membership.

There are numerous reasons why they should not. I'm taking it that you can't think of even one good reason?

I really do think you think you are a law unto your own on these matters when you simply are not.

The clearly best option for my children and your children is having the best of both Worlds. It is not a Scottish or British question as you have attempted to make it appear.
We can be Scottish and British and your demon 'English Grandmaster' bogeyman isnae going tae change that. Perhaps you'd like to remind us when he last said anything on the matter and what he said?

Messages In This Thread