Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edinburgh Park Congress
A proper weekend congress later this month on the 22nd to 24th of March at the Edinburgh park Hotel with a Saturday night Blitz shoehorned in.

90 places were available with 10 left in the congress's 3 sections and 45 in the Blitz, enter the Blitz separately.

There will be 16 live boards in operation during the congress. Swiss Manager site is here.  Vega site with no cookies or ads, here.

Please make sure you are in the correct section and we have your entry. Please also let us know if you cannot make the event.
I've entered for this. I do however have a query/request and have sent 2 emails about this but have not had a reply. Are the contact details working for this? My query was to have my entry transferred from the intermediate ( which I entered in error) to the Minor.
(10-03-2024, 08:23 PM)Stuart McKinney Wrote: I've entered for this. I do however have a query/request and have sent 2 emails about this but have not had a reply. Are the contact details working for this? My query was to have my entry transferred from the intermediate ( which I entered in error) to the Minor.

Matter has now been resolved.

Thanks
I have withdrawn
For the rest of the Inter games to play through go here, and for all the Minor games go here.