Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL
Entry details on front page of CS website. Email me or state on this thread to enter your team. Fee paid 22nd Oct before first round.
Remember there are ten teams per Division this year so we have five Sundays to play.
 Due to CS committments we cannot play in November so the months are Oct, Jan, Feb Mar,Apr. Scottish lightning will probably be on the afternoon of the April date (Thor is in charge of that)

GG
Come on folks October has started and I only have confirmation from mine clubs. Email me now!! ggrant1@outlook.com
I am not going to be there for the first one as I am at the Isle of Man, please get your teams in before the cut off as I have to set everything up before I leave!!
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Teams entered so far

Perth
Stonehaven
Dunfermline x 2
Hamilton x 2
Inverclyde Pheonix
CSBOS x 2
Basilisks and Dementors (Lenzie)
Dumfries x 2
Troon and District
Queen’s Park
Paisley
Dundee x 3
Edinburgh West
Stepps x 2
Oban

Missing from last season

Bon Accord
Wandering Dragons
Forth Valley x 3
Edinburgh x 3
East Kilbride
Corstorphine
Polytechnic

Cut off is Friday. Please let Glynis know promptly as I am going to be away for Rd1 and 2 so need to have everything set up
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Bon Accord entered
Phones, Wandering Dragons and Forth Valley X3 have entered.

Some teams have asked if they can do bank transfer. Although I am new to this it should be okay. Please email me and I'll give you the details for your team if you wish to do this.
From last season, still missing

Edinburgh x 3
Corstorphine
Polytechnic
East Kilbride
Edinburgh X3, Corstorphine and East Kilbride all entered. Still waiting to hear from Polytechnic. Someone tell their captain please
Pairings for Division 1 and 2 are up and can be found here

Rules are here

Division 3 will either be a 14 team Swiss or 10 team round robin with division 4 being a 5 team double round robin, need one more team to confirm.
Edinburgh West have entered three teams