Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primary Individual
Message from Jacqui:

Games gone to grade apart from 2. Leston D'Costa beat Declan & Lauren Bond beat Corbin Beaumont.

Those on 2/2 are Euan Gray, Monica Espinosa, Michael Doyle, Colin Howie, Leonardo Sani, Vagif Ramazanov, Leston D'Costa & Liam Richmond.

Activities this afternoon (thankfully rain has stopped).

Rounds 3 & 4 this evening.
Thanks Derek,

Keep us updated with any news if you can. Bound to be some good games coming up with all of these juniors on maximum points,

Robin.
Top 4 on 3/3 are Colin Howie, Monica Espinosa, Leanardo Sani and Liam Richmond.

I'll Give a full breakdown at the end of play today
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Standings after round 4

4/4
Colin Howie, Monica Espinosa

3/4
Declan Shafi, Liam Richmond, Euan Gray, Michael Doyle, Leston D'Costa, Samuel Kearns, Vagif Ramazanov, Leonardo Sani

2/5
Duncan Depasquale, Aiden Jenkins, Euan Dunbar, Robert Davies, Coorbin Beaumont, Nathan Crush, Lauren Hulme, Patrick Norris, Lauren Bond, Euan Dawson, John Morrison

1.5/5
Andrew Bodie, Jack Turner

1/5
Robert Pirrie, Luke Laverty, Leonard Hokmes, Beth McAllister, Tom Constance, Erin Allen, Brian McLean

0/5 Lilli Coutts
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Andy,

Thanks pal, good games and updates, hope everyone has dried out! Looking forward very much to the last couple of games tomorrow afternoon,

Robin.
Phenominal game between Colin and Monica, I am trying to pull from the board.

Going into last round Monica Leads on 5/5 Chasing pack are Colin, Leonardo, Liam and Euan Gray. It is down to those two and I think Monica just needs one of the other people on 4 to win to be champ on tie break
Andy,

Does Liam not have a chance of winning it on tiebreak if he beats Monica?
If he is the only one who is tying with Monica.

I have not done the maths yet but looking at the board, that is how it is looking
MONICA ESPINOSA WINS THE PRIMARY INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

and becomes the first female player to do so!
Andy Howie Wrote:MONICA ESPINOSA WINS THE PRIMARY INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

and becomes the first female player to do so!

Not surprised in the slightest. She is on a steep curve of improvement.

Congratulations to Monica for a very impressive result! Big Grin