Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish National Online Chess League (SNOCL)
A lot of what you are saying is correct Adam and we're not too far apart. I've had it checked out and I cannot run a CS tournament unless mandated by the Mann Comm and/or council so it cannot be a CS event . I've had feedback regarding what happens after the PGN is screened so that has to be addressed hence why I am mentioning it. I'm trying to keep costs and admin down to a minimum. I ran several chess challenges between clubs over the summer using the available features on chess.com so thats sorted out OK. The PGN's are freely available on chess.com for matches played so that isnt an issue. Lichess concentrate on user and tournament downloads but not club tournaments. 

\it's just what we want to do versus the admin required. Chess Scotland has, as Jim Webster has already indicated, and anti cheating policy and some of that at least will be written into the rules and I'll probably ask Jim Webster for assistance.

If I can get all of this sorted we are looking for the first two rounds at least in November

No has inidciated to me time controls apart ffrom the wide range i indicated earlier
Isn

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scottish National Online Chess League (SNOCL) - by Ianbrownlee - 16-10-2020, 10:03 PM