Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish National Online Chess League (SNOCL)
Hi Guys
I'm getting a lot of positive feedback on this and i will list some of this below

1. Time controls I've had suggestions of both 10 + 5 and 45 + 5. I was also thinking of 20 + 5. Can you guys suggest your preferences.
2. Do you want your games played on a Sunday or played during the week?
3. I'm also thinking teams of 5 a la SNCL as well. This will allow more teams as a consequence.
4. If a disconnection then its a loss for that board.
5. Everyone I've spoken to , except 1 IM , has categorically stated games should not be sent to CS for screening or grading, only grading for that platform.
6. Possible a small entry fee per tem either £10 or £20. Monies to go straight to Chess Scotland as income to CS are restricted.
7. Small keepsake trophies for the winners of each division. It looks as if we are going to have a strong division and a weaker division at least.
Please guys, contribute to what you are thinking. I am setting up a group email for everyone who said yes thus far. Please send any comments to ian.brownlee@systemsit.co.uk and/or publish your thoughts on the forum
Ian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scottish National Online Chess League (SNOCL) - by Ianbrownlee - 15-10-2020, 09:39 AM