• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL Rounds 5 and 6
Current standings after play today

Div1
Div2
Div3
Div4

Pics and live games will be sorted out tomorrow

Division 1 title will be decided in the game between Hamilton and Dundee. Dundee need to win or draw. Hamilton need to win. Whole match will be broadcast

Relegation

Greenwood are down
Kingdom Kings have to win to have a chance to stay up (if they only draw the Giffnock need to draw to avoid a play off, Cumbernauld would need 1.5 boards to be safe)
Cumbernauld and Giffnock need to match Kingdom Kings result to be safe
Forth Valley in theory can be relegate, but the chance is remote

Division 2
Ed Uni need a draw to be champions and will be promoted
Ed1 and CSBOS1 are playing each other. Winner takes it all. If it is a draw then Ed 1 go up
Dumfries are down.
For Kingdom knights to stay up, they have score more points than Stonehaven. A draw would keep Stonehaven up. EK need either Stonehaven or KK to not win or get at least a draw

Division 3
Dundee City B Are Champions!
Ed 2 will go up as they need to lost 5-0 with Oban wining 5-0 for Oban to overtake them
Going down are either Pentland Hills, Irvine, Hamilton B or Lanark. There are too many possibilities to work it out. Basically if you will you will in all likelyhood stay up

Div 4
North Ayrshire need a draw to be champs
Forth Valley need to match CS Bos2 to go up

Sensory boards are likely to be covering 2 matches

Dundee v Hamilton A
Ed1 V CSBOS1 as they are the winner takes all matches, will discuss with Donald and Glynis but will either be 5-3 or 4-4
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
What happened to the pics and live games ?
Quote:Greenwood are down

correct me if I'm wrong but my arithmetic shows that if Greenwood beat Cumbernauld 4-1 or better and Kingdom Kings lose (both results unlikely but possible), then Greenwood stay up.

Tongue