Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL New Venue
I am delighted to announce that SNCL has a new venue in Dunfermline.

Carnegie Conference Centre (Previously known as BLCC) has agreed to give us a large hall, separate large room for analysis, light lunches (still to be finalised if you have any preferences please let me know -- sensible ones only thankyou) and coffee machine £1 coin only so make sure you have plenty. Water will be provided as usual. There is also a large foyer to sit and chat in, doors close by for smokers, lift as there are five steps down to playing area, access to grounds for walking, ample parking and easy walk to retail park which I believe includes Macdonalds within Asda.

Literally within throwing distance (100 feet or so) there is a Holiday Inn Express (hope I've got the right company I will confirm nearer the time) This company has agreed to give us rooms for £45 single or £49 twin/double. Again more details nearer the time.

CCC has a website so please google it. Hope you will be happy.

GG
Thanks for your work in setting this up Glynis. It looks great with easy access off the M90.

I enjoyed playing at the pavillion, but it seems the management there weren't bothered if we left.

Soup and sandwich for lunch please.
I did send the Glen Manager an email thanking her and her staff for their years of support and stated that we were trying a new venue. She did not acknowledge receipt of this so I assume they are happy with our decision.