Round 2 Open Flash Multiboard Mobile
Round 2 Open Major and Minor Flash Multiboard Mobile
Round 3 Open Flash Multiboard Mobile
Round 3 Open Major and Minor Flash Multiboard Mobile
Round 4 Open Flash Multiboard Mobile
Round 4 Open Major and Minor Flash Multiboard Mobile
Round 5 Open Flash Multiboard Mobile
Round 5 Open Major and Minor Flash Multiboard Mobile
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
:ymapplause:

Good to see the live boards being used
We are using wired boards and wireless at Livingston. Unfortunately a cable got kicked out and we lost the top boards. Apologies for this.

There will be 4 more boards added tomorrow (the rest of the wireless ones)
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"
Adam Bremner Wrote::ymapplause:

Good to see the live boards being used

I enjoy doing them. I am currently learning to drive which will make it a bit easier for me as I will be able to make more tournaments and not have to rely on people giving me a lift :d At the age of 45 it is about time I did it X(
Just a heads up on the weather... there's been a heavy snowfall overnight here in Livi, no sign that gritters have been out. Main roads (the only ones you'll need to get to venue) should be fine with a little care, side roads might need that little bit more care.
I reckon by 9.30 this morning we'll be wondering what the fuss was all about...
Yes, thanks for the effort Andy, it is appreciated. Is great to follow a club mate (and all the other games). I send out a club email out and loads tune in from the club. Good profiling and advertising for Scottish Chess and congresses.

Any ideas to start using webcams Andy?

I have no great desire to see Scottish Chess players in action, but it does not do any harm. Was quite funny seeing IM Steve Mannion parked right in front of the webcam at that foreign tournament the other day, was almost like he was looking up at me and acknowledging my support from afar.
Andy, link on CS Homepage to the 2nd half of the Open and Major for Rnd 3 doesn't work. Just needs the "2" changed to a "3".

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chessscotland.com/livegames/201516/Livingston/Round3b/tfd.htm">http://www.chessscotland.com/livegames/ ... 3b/tfd.htm</a><!-- m -->
cheers
any news on the draw for the Richardson?
Ian will confirm when he gets home, from memory it was

Edinburgh West v Bon Accord
Cathcart v Edinburgh

Draw was done by 4 of the Juniors playing here