Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magazine postage underpaid
I just had to give another £1:50 to Royal Mail as " It's in plastic. " is the excuse for a higher postage required.

Anyone else had this?
Didn't happen here.
It happened to me today. Went to post office to collect it, guy tried magazine in his template board and it fitted fine. He apologised and said it was Glasgow depot that decided on charge. I had to pay but will try writing to complain as it has never happened before.
Hi guys,
There seems to have been a problem or two this time wrong. My apologies and I'll try to find out what went wrong :/

Regards,
Andy Burnett
(CS magazine editor)
Happened to me in Edinburgh. Did not bother to question why the 1.50 under paid at the time. Can follow up if would help.

Crawford.
no problem for me
I have contacted Royal Mail to find out what is going on, as we have used the same postage method for a long time now with no problems.

If anyone wants to complain personally please do so, and feel free to mention that I have also contacted them.

Regards,
Andy Burnett
Andy
I had the same problem today...just got a card through the door. Too late for me as I am off to Gibraltar. Let me know what we should do as after so many days it gets returned to Sender, I won't be around.
I had to pay £1.50 too
Same here in Irvine - £1.50 postage surcharge