Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Council meeting
Is grading juniors under 14 that important ? YES and there is a fair volume of them and others who will agree. I'm sure you can filter the grading to confirm number of J14 & under - but its a lot.

I think the positive volume is at heart of the issue it is a high volume for no fees. In fairness the SJC (and by this I also mean other junior organisers) seem completely open to the idea of starting to introduce nominal fees , the SJC real objection seems to be against compulsory affiliation, although I would like to know what the pros and cons of this are on both sides.

What David G and David D outline seem to make sense. It seems this did not appear from the outset and whatever did was heavily misinterpreted by SJC. It would also be good if SJC etc suggested a proposal and timescale as it will impact them the most

I don't believe SC intentions were anything other than honourable - perhaps the SJC and other junior organisers not affiliated should have been consulted better on the issue - Either way if we can get unresolved issues clarified we should be able to get this it back on track.

SJC do a lot for U14s - if we can replicate that through to U18 we would be doing well as it falls off a cliff. SC SJC - don't really care who does - I would like to see some of the volume being retained and I realise that is not an easy task.

Messages In This Thread