Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Council meeting
I agree Alex with the Customer Services Director post. Indeed I made it known I would be happy to put my name forward with the focus being to sort out the political mess between political factions and to try and reinvigorate the links between Chess Scotland and outside authorities e.g. secondary schools. My concern is that the kids will suffer if this isn't sorted out using the magic words reconciliation and compromise. However in speaking to several people I gather the consensus is that the Customer Services Director is a redundant post and should be dropped.

However, I must stress that unless something constructive is done and done quickly, then we have a real danger of chess in Scotland becoming damaged beyond repair. Perhaps someone on some sort of authority has to deal with this as a high level or urgency. There are too many people rattling other people's cages for the sake of it.

I should also say that if you think we have problems, then you should look at our friends over the border. The grass is certainly not greener down there. Surely we should rescue the situation while we still can

Messages In This Thread