Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tromso Olympiad 2014
As I was reminded this week, Andy Muir was democratically (re-)elected at the AGM.

No-one saw fit to stand against him, this 'no-one' including Alan Tate, John Shaw, David Oswald, George Neave and a host of others (including myself naturally) who have found Andy M's actions to be 'less than exemplary' and have publicly questioned his motives and abilities.

I'm sure everyone has good reasons for not wanting to/not being able to take on the role - my own being the simple fact that I have taken on the magazine editors role - but the fact remains that Andy M. is the only one currently willing to do the job.

So, we are where we are, and Andy M. should just get on with doing his job, take advice from interested parties (please!) but try not to publicly humiliate himself or CS in the process.

As a suggestion for Andy M., I would say that you might want to run your ideas/actions/posts/announcements past a friend first (say, Dougie Bryson?) to ensure you don't needlessly piss people off or cause unnecessary problems.

Messages In This Thread