Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liverpool 2013 - Apologies
Morning Everyone.

I have been having problems with the noticeboard this morning. I have been trying to remove some posts from the thread and getting loads of SQL errors. Instead of removing a couple of posts, it has deleted the whole thread!

Please accept my apologies for this. Not sure why it happened as I had several posts marked for moving to the deleted forum.

Code:
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Lost connection to MySQL server during query [2013]

SQL

SELECT t.*, f.*, tw.notify_status, bm.topic_id as bookmarked, tt.mark_time, ft.mark_time as forum_mark_time FROM (phpbb_forums f CROSS JOIN phpbb_topics t) LEFT JOIN phpbb_topics_watch tw ON (tw.user_id = 2 AND t.topic_id = tw.topic_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_bookmarks bm ON (bm.user_id = 2 AND t.topic_id = bm.topic_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_topics_track tt ON (tt.user_id = 2 AND t.topic_id = tt.topic_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_forums_track ft ON (ft.user_id = 2 AND t.forum_id = ft.forum_id) WHERE t.topic_id = 876 AND (f.forum_id = t.forum_id OR (t.topic_type = 3 AND f.forum_id = 5))

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 182
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/viewtopic.php
LINE: 271
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"

Messages In This Thread