Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL 27th Oct 2013
David -- thankyou for your quote about letter, I did not have it at hand when I originally wrote my ideas on board. Glad to see I had already thought of putting that in which means that the new teams would have known there was a possibility they would be in a new division this year and were still prepared to enter. This would probably mean that the statis quo would remain -- ie two up, two down for the five divisions.

Ian thanks for all your thoughts on this topic. It's very important that everyone puts in their input so that everyone can be aware and hopefully happy with the result. You keep right on keeping us on our toes!!
Which website did you go to ANdy's or mine?
I thought I had given you copies of the three files -letter,entry form and rules. If it was the wrong date then I must have given you the older version in error for which I apologise (I update files as necessary each year and definitely had the right date for this year's)

Andy as you have to administer the leagues, the final decision is always with you, not me. Sorry if I have caused problems where there were none!!!!

I'm still looking for certain clubs to send their entries so situation may not even arise!!

GG

Messages In This Thread