Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNCL 27th Oct 2013
I was trying to make it as fair as I could. New teams entering this year would have been expecting to be in Div 4 so they will be unhappy to have lost the chance to be promoted to div 3. I am very open to suggestions and will of course be looking for agreement from Div 4/5 participants.

This problem only arises if we are lucky enough to have 40+ teams.

When I took over SNCL in 1997 we only had 19 teams and were down to two divisions so I am very happily treading new ground here. As it stands at the moment Div 5 would have the five new teams and the three lowest from div 4. If opinion of players are happy with your suggestion I will go with it. That is one of the reasons I am putting this on the board -- we need to be seen to be fair to all and agree before play starts on 27th. I am very sure my chief arbiter will have a lot to say on this matter and I will defer and support his decision -- he knows rules better than I do.

I am delighted with our success and growth and this is definitely a matter that will have to be brought up at next year's AGM (If we don't get a Div 5 this session) to ensure that we all know what will happen if we need to open up a new division in the future.

GG

Messages In This Thread