Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson/Spens 2011-12
"On a more serious point though Steve, might it not be best if you stayed on the outside of this debate for the time being (with all due respect) as it has been pointed out to me that you are the person to whom complaints about Andy Muir's handling of the Richardson event should be directed at?!"

What's wrong with my handling of the Richardson ? I've worked overtime to deal with some high maintenance players who are never satisfied.

Some of the actual players in the Richardson should go before the standards committee themselves for not accepting the referee's decision. The standards committee was discussed for many hours recently. Just look at football where managers get ticked off for criticising referees. Steve Mannion senior had his policeman's book out recently at an AGM where various offences were shown on video. He even remembered offences of mine when I was a boy !

Players should look at things at the end of the tournament, not when we've got the most competitive final in years still to be played - at a venue we still don't know .

Messages In This Thread