Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richardson/Spens 2011-12
amuir Wrote:Andy
The staggered start times have been backed by senior controllers and CS officials to get round an ambiguous rule. It's not just me. Let's get these finals played in good spirit. I don't see much of that at the moment. Please turn up at the AGM with your new rules proposed and seconded.

There is a rule in place regarding board order which you are not following Andy - YOU should propose a change if you don't like the rule.It is your intransigence which is causing this particular problem, and your inability to either communicate changes in the rules or justify why you are ignoring them. Simply stating and re-stating that this is what YOU think the rule should be is not good enough.

The start time issue was not aimed at you in particular, but it is completely ridiculous - the rule in question is not ambiguous, it is flexible to allow you as the organiser some leeway. If you have arranged the match for 1pm, and given us all plenty of notice (which you have), then 1pm it should be and if there is someone who cannot make it for that start time then tough on them (whether it's from my team or anyone else's). [I couldn't play SNCL this year at all because of other commitments and my team has been relegated- that's unfortunate but tough luck]

Messages In This Thread