Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Data Protection query
Phil you truly are deluded;

Quote:The first incident Pat refers to is a series of private e mails I exchanged with the chair of the standards committee (copied to CS executive but not to other members of the Standards committee) which referred to the rewritten report of the standards committee to the 2012 agm. In that correspondence I pointed out to Dick Heathwood that the 25 page report mentioned in Standards Committee report appeared to be covered by the Data Protection Act and. My request to see that file was refused. I did not threaten to go legal. I did not publicise the contents of the correspondence event on this notice board.

The second incident referred to by Pat and linked to the first in his most recent posting is the use of private e mail addresses in the election campaign for president. These addresses have been acquired from the grading data programme (not by me) and used to contact CS members base (not by me) presumably with the knowledge of the relevant campaign managers (neither is me).

read my post; i did not refer to any of these incidents; why do you think EVERYTHING here is about you?

Messages In This Thread