Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Hanley
Andrew,
If Mr Mcgovern was suggesting that I am crazy to the reading public that would be a serious allegation in its own right.

I have stated several times recently that I am not on trial here.

However I would suggest that perhaps Pat McGovern is on trial here. How can anybody so completely twist and distort my words on my PVG status be capable of conductive fair and thorough investigations on behalf of the standards committee.

Readers may not have picked up on this but my reasons for posting these days tend to be limited to

Correcting incorrect statements.
Defending myself against personal attacks.
Attempts at humour.

In relation to the third of these I wish to formally state that at no point have I ever met Ms Lewinsky.
It doesn't bother me if no reader LOLs at that. But when this is used to insinuate that I am mentally unstable then the national body is indeed in a sorry state.

So those who want to see a line drawn a line in the sand and move on this is what is needed.

Do not say one thing in private and another thing in public.
Do not make malicious attacks upon me on the notice board using material that would be laughed out of any (thankfully ) hypothetical court.
Do not put statements you know to be false on the notice board.
Do follow the constitution of CS - don't make up what you would like to read there.

Messages In This Thread