Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorney 2013
amuir Wrote:" I cant see the post or what prompted Andy to say that - perhaps if I could, his comments might be justified."
Alex, the post which prompted me to say this was removed by the moderator

The moderators need to leave an audit trail - I know others have already questioned this.

"This was on top of Andy wrongly saying players from his own club were boycotting the tourney."
Alex, Hamilton's top junior DID boycott the tourney, the reason for this was removed by the moderator.

You did say Hamilton players plural boycotted and Michael H and others did respond and unless it too was deleted I have not saw anything that supports your claim that player or players boycotted. If that is the case then we should know more of the facts.

Perhaps much more notice could have be given to potential players : I suspect holidays and other arrangements clashed and it running Saturday to Wednesday did not help. It was also expensive being in South Wales and many of the parents/grand parents like to travel with the kids.

Politics or no politics we need to remove the barriers we can to allow all of our top juniors to play.

Messages In This Thread