Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glorney 2013
This could take some time...

Alex Gilles Wrote:Its not some much what Andy says but the way he says it. Most people realise that Andy actually means well and in some ways he is just stirring up a debate.

It's not what you do it's the way that you do it? Oh how I fondly remember singing this in primary school. We would need 10 Andy Muirs to compensate for the sugar coating as Geoff calls it.

Alex Gilles Wrote:It was Andy who brought it on himself - "Moderated myth by Scottish delusionists: Scotland won the Glorney and Gilbert tournaments comfortably as usual"

Irony?

Alex Gilles Wrote:I cant see the post or what prompted Andy to say that - perhaps if I could, his comments might be justified. This was on top of Andy wrongly saying players from his own club were boycotting the tourney.

It seems to me that this moderation that is going on simply promotes conflict and confusion rather than sparing our poor eyes from the truth.

Alex Gilles Wrote:We cant afford to play with so many of our best and key players missing- for me that's were we went wrong.

So how do you explain the last x years since Scotland won the Glorney?

Messages In This Thread