Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The MacIsaac and Nancy Elder Championships
To all whom it concerns:

The deadline for entries to both Tournaments is the 31st of December 2011. I have to confirm entries by that date. As announced, four months ago, the intention has been to run both Tournaments, experimentally, on a 'round Robin' (All-Play-All) basis in 2012.
It was also proposed to modify the time control to allow for weekday matches in Club premises. Owing to the number of entries for both Tournaments and their geographical location , I've decided that it is feasible to run two sections, one for the East and one for the West of Scotland. Each Club will have to play no more than three games against other Clubs in their region during the season. The winners in each section will play each other to determine the overall winner. Time controls will now remain as stated in the current rules. If that arrangement is satisfactory to all participating Clubs, it will be initiated.
If not, I very much regret that we will have to revert to the least favoured option which is, of course, the 'status quo'!
Participating Clubs are asked to indicate their agreement to this proposal as soon as possible.

Chris L.

Messages In This Thread