Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Olympiad
Patrick McGovern Wrote:Finally a voice of reason (well said Craig);

Quote:I believe that unless the rules are actually being broken you should just play the little wooden things without whingeing.

and if you really want to change things then turn up at AGM and use your influence/rhetoric/reasoning to effect change.

Anyone can be a keyboard critic :\

Just because you agree with Craig doesn't mean that his is the only reasonable voice in this debate - having a different opinion IS acceptable; I understand Craig's viewpoint, accept much of it, but disagree with his overall view on this subject.

Attending/discussing some (or at least) of these matters was the plan for the AGM until Andy Muir rather put his foot in it and got all uber-nationalistic and scared his own supporters off! =o

And you're right, anyone CAN be a keyboard critic, yourself included Pat. Did you raise the issue of our International Director's 'politically-influenced motion' at the AGM or was that just keyboard criticism? (If you did them I'l obviously look like a fool Big Grin )

I still feel Jacob shouldn't have turned out against Scotland. The rules are only that - they don't always accommodate or reflect common sense/decency etc.

Messages In This Thread