Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Lightning
Guys
this post is bordering on personal attacks.
As home director I am ultimately accountable for this tournament.
As moderator I am responsible for the tone of the posts
I have allowed comments so far but I will not allow further negativity to either clubs, committees or individuals.

Ken has changed the times as his discretion and has done so in the interests of providing a fair tournament. He has balanced this against the time controls already used in previous years and is reliant on Andy H's expertise on setting up these time controls.

Personally I dont like some of the blltz rules but thats just me and I accept I am probably in the minority (and in the wrong) I saw a couple of games last year won by nefarious means and also the infamous Muir V Brownlee where I lost the game (I was losing anyway) but putting my king into check! I also saw a game where a player was trying to win a game on time and one of his team mates (not the captain) interfered in the game by giving the wrong information to his opponent, putting his opponent off. That interferee also stopped the clock when he had no right to do so. He only got away with it because Ken was distracted in another game. Ken is given a thankless task here so please get off his back. Ken as always is trying to be as fair as possibleso whatever time controls Ken wants should be adhered ro

I wasnt going to say this but I will be around on Sunday morning at the SNCL playing for Stepps. I will obviously be at the council meeting in Glasgow the day before. I am also at Hamilton Chess Club on thursday night . There you go, three chances to converse with me and nowhere near the forum

Messages In This Thread