Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domestic touraments survey
Jonathan Livingstone Wrote:This particular issue along with the Scottish game being doomed should be the priorities for CS.
don't forget as home director I can only influence CS events. However I must applaud Gary in his forward thinking not only with the FIDE issue but with the other initiatives and ideas he has come up with in the last few years.

As with non CS events it is entirely up to them how they run their tournaments. Of course they know they can have CS support at any time and anything I or my fellow directors can do to help, we will surely oblige if asked.

Chess Scotland on the whole are developing strategies which we hope will reinvigorate the game in Scotland. The directors reports will be published soon and together with the AGM, hopefully any criticisms will be answered. It is a slow and deliberate process but it will produce results. the Man Comm (sorry Jim) reports also detail the discussions regarding this progression. The Scottish game is not doomed, it is being reinvigorated.

Messages In This Thread