Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edinburgh Live Games
Alan Tate Wrote:My game v Keti was just embarrassing. In a non-armageddon time control I would resign, but then I would not have blundered the c-file and then a bishop... This is what the public wants. Hope it was good entertainment - can't say I enjoyed it much. The board didn't actually record the end of the game, probably because it's not designed for bullet!
Archibong - Berry makes no sense at first glance. White's play seems very deep, playing for a win in that position was brave! I guess the d4 pawn is always weak along with threats on the 7th rank - should be enough for a draw. Bg1 was an incredible move. I'm assuming the allegro finish had an influence there too.
I'm thinking the miss in Green - Lauridsen was 33 Rxd4!??!

I still can't even imagine how you escaped with a draw from that position Alan? Keti's flag fell?

I think Ubong's decision to play on was really bad against Neil - his only plan was to enter a lost position and hope for a blunder! Well, he got it...

I didn't realise there was no increment in play - I thought we used one last year!?

Messages In This Thread