Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS membership renewal date
Quote:Why do you feel it would be totally impractical to prompt every member at renewal to add a password for the CS noticeboard if they do not have one already?

because forum membership membership is a choice which unfortunately at the moment is only taken up by a small percentage of the CS membership. also in order to change or activate a password would require a lot of work by the moderators especially if it done at the same time for all members. I can tell you however there is a plan in place to hopefully improve the situation which will go before the next council meeting

robin moore Wrote:There have been disputes in the past about voting eligibility. I am suggesting a simpler system, which would seem to be easier to administer.
I hear what you're saying Robin but i genuinely think these issues have been addressed by the procedures put in place both with attendance voting and with the proxy voting procedure. I also acknowledge there have been mistakes previously and we have all learned from them.

Messages In This Thread