Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Champions 2015
I find this discussion very depressing on the back of what was a fantastic event Sad however, we are where we are now so....

-The eligibility could have been more clearly stated, but these things happen when relatively few people are doing multiple tasks. From the people I have spoken to about this, the intention was pretty clear.

-Craig Pritchett's integrity shouldn't be in question here at all - he has a legitimate grievance - but talk about taking action/age discrimination laws/standards committees is a bit extreme at this juncture, considering that....

-....this matter really ought to have been raised with the organisers earlier, preferably long before the prize-giving - or at least immediately after the prize-giving - and not here on a public forum. Not giving the organisers a chance to deal with the complaint is completely unfair to them.

Again, this was a great event which I wouldn't like to see over-shadowed by this dispute. Hopefully Craig and the organisers can resolve this thing between themselves (and let us know the outcome!)

Messages In This Thread