Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Directors' reports
Derek Howie Wrote:
Andy Howie Wrote:Quick forum search as I know David has covered this already. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chessscotland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=995">viewtopic.php?f=4&t=995</a><!-- l --> contains all the information you need
What about this year's accounts and the missing directors reports?

Morning Derek, that was explained at the AGM yesterday. With the summer of Chess we have just had, David was heavily involved with the organisation of many of the events. The Audited Accounts are being done as a matter of urgency, they will be sent out to all Members, Directors and Council members (I will post them on the CS site). Next Council meeting was set as Mid November (Edinburgh, probably Edinburgh Chess Club if they are willing to host). The accounts will be available then possibly as an EGM item so we don't have to wait until next year to approve them!

David D gave his report at the AGM and I will add it into the pack when he sends it to me Electronically, Steve Mannion gave a PVG report as well. No reports were received for Schools Director or Marketing Director
"How sad to see, what used to be, a model of decorum and tranquility become like any other sport, a battleground for rival ideologies to slug it out with glee"

Messages In This Thread