Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scottish Girls Championships - Location
harrymarron Wrote:The most obvious point to make here is that we should not be realising the potential difficulties so close to the events! Chess Scotland once again is looking like it couldn't run a piss up in a brewery! Is there any chance the director responsible could please get his finger out and start acting strategically. Knock some head together if necessary as this whole thing is debilitating the effect that chess in scotland is supposed to be having on our kids.

Harry, I believe that's a little unfair. David D. raised a concern that has just recently emerged. SJC are more than happy to work with David in addressing these concerns and have already taken steps to try and adddress them. I will be emailing David later today to advise him of what is being done.

Rather than it having a debiliting effect, I believe it shows that the two organisations are keen to co-operate and to try and maximise the number of tournaments available to kids, and to try and get as many kids playing as possible which is what it's all about.

Messages In This Thread