Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Hanley
one thing is certain it cant go on like this. The council meeting obviously didn't resolve these on-going issues as otherwise reported. Either a specifically called meeting to resolve this or a motion at the AGM is called for where everything is brought out once and for all. I would go as far as saying any such meeting should be chaired by a neutral and there are plenty neutral good guys out there. There are in my opinion old wounds repeatly opened up all the time and it has to stop. So lets all get together, have an agenda and thrash it out. I'm beginning to think that Chess Scotland either has to split into separate adult and chess organisations as was before or Chess Scotland has to have a complete revamp but be he only recognised chess body in Scotland. Either we take control or we lose control its that simple.
I've written my thoughts in a document. Its not ideal but it has constructive comments for others to improve upon.
A lot of people are making good points here so lets focus on any positives we can get out of this

I

Messages In This Thread